Angel Hair Capellini with Butter and Parmesan is the easiest recipe to cook in a short time. It tastes amazing and is low in carbs as well.
Total time: Prep to Eat under 5 mins
1. 1 pack (200 gms) Angel Hair Capellini Lean Pasta
2. 1 tbsp unsalted butter
3. 2 tbsp (10 gms) grated Parmesan cheese
4. ¼ teaspoon salt
5. ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
6. ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Boil a medium pot of water. Mix salt, garlic powder and black pepper in a small bowl
2. Pour the Angel Hair Capellini Lean Pasta into a colander and rinse the noodles under cold running water for a minute.
3. By now, your water should be boiling. Transfer the capellini to the boiling water, bring back to a boil and boil for 1-2 minutes. While the noodles boil, heat a clean, dry medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Pour the cooked noodles back into the colander and drain well. Transfer the capellini to the hot skillet and dry-roast them (adding no oil to the skillet), stirring for 1-2 minutes, until they are dry. This step will help improve the texture, and help to better absorb the sauce.
5. Add the butter to the skillet and thoroughly mix it with the capellini.
6. Add the salt, pepper and garlic powder mixture and mix it evenly into the capellini. Turn the heat off and sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese.
Your capellini is ready to serve. BON APPETIT!
SOURCE: Healthy Recipes Blogs