Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine is a delicious and creamy pasta with less carbs.
Total time: Prep to Eat under 10 mins
1. 1 packet 5 string Fettuccine Lean Pasta
2. 200 gms lean chicken breast
3. 80 gms of sliced mushrooms
4. 2 cloves crushed garlic
5. ½ cup parsley leaves
6. ¼ cup parmesan cheese
7. 1 tbsp salted butter
8. ½ cup light cream
9. Olive oil spray
1. Prepare 5 string Fettuccine LeanPasta as per the instructions given on the pack.
2. Place a non-stick pan on a gentle heat and lightly spray with olive oil. Add chicken breast and cook until it is thoroughly cooked. Once cooked, remove it from pan and keep it aside.
3. In a small pan, add butter and melt it over low heat. Add the crushed garlic, mushrooms and cook until fragrant. Add the light cream and then mix Fettuccine to the mixture.
4. Slice the chicken breast into thin stips and add it to the pan. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and parsley and gently toss.
Your chicken mushroom fettuccine is ready to serve. BON APPETIT!
For Alternatives: You could also try this recipe with seasoning of oregano and garlic powder, to give this recipe a new twist.