Gluten Free Low Carb Pasta Recipe:
One of the most amazing and dynamic delights of LeanPasta, is the endless options of sauces, stir-fry or seasoning that you can add to it. If you are vegetarian, you can stick to the below recipe and there’s no need to add anything else! For the protein and meat lovers, just add chicken, beef or lamb to this dish and you have a perfect all round nutritious meal.
Check out this amazing Gluten Free recipe using LeanPasta. It’s low carb, low calorie, fat free and sugar free. Overall, a perfect solution to eating healthy pasta. This recipe uses any standard Gluten Free Soy sauce that you can find at your local supermarket or health store.
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
- 200g Angel Hair LeanPasta
- 2 tsps honey
- 2 tbsps gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tsp gluten free sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger (or 1 inch of fresh ginger, peeled and grated)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (light, toasted over medium-low heat for 3 minutes. Note: Adding this is optional and may contain traces of gluten)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Rip open 1 pack of LeanPasta Angel Hair and drain the liquid before adding to a bowl of boiling water.
- Whisk the honey and gluten free soy sauce into a bowl, then whisk in the sesame oil and ginger. Toss the Angel Hair with the sauce and top with the optional sesame seeds.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS : For the meat lovers, grill or pan fry diced chicken using the same gluten free sauce as marinade.