TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
- 200g LeanPasta
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups plain low-fat unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red chili, minced
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- Finely grated zest of 2 lemons, plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
HOW TO MAKE:
- Rip open 1 pack of LeanPasta spaghetti and drain the liquid before adding to a bowl of boiling water.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk the yogurt with the flour until smooth. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and chili and cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the yogurt and bring to a simmer over moderate heat, stirring. Add the spinach by the handful and cook until wilted, stirring. When all of the spinach has been added, stir in the lemon zest and juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain out all water from your LeanPasta and add your sauce to the LeanPasta spaghetti. Toss well and serve in your finest pasta dish!
- Garnish with reduced fat grated cheese and/or chili flakes.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: For the meat lovers, throw in some canned chicken or tuna for added protein and taste!