Spicy Red Wine Lean Pasta
TOTAL TIME: Prep to eat in under 10 minutes
- 1 Packet LeanPasta
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of chopped red and green chilli’s
- One bottle of your finest selection of red wine (for this recipe we recommend Pinot Noir)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon butter
HOW TO MAKE:
- Prepare your LeanPasta
- In a seperate pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, chopped red and green chilli’s and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook for around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add your red wine and tomato paste. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer gently for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the butter and 1 teaspoon salt. Gently stir until almost all of the wine thickens enough to coat the pasta (around 1 minute).
- Once your ready, toss in your LeanPasta and blend into your sauce.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Blend with chopped parsley and add on top grated parmesan cheese or for a healthier option use goats cheese.