1. 1 packet Capellini Angel Hair LeanPasta
2. 1 pound shrimp
3. 2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
4. 4 cloves garlic, minced
5. 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
6. 1 lettuce, leaves separated
7. 1 red bell pepper, diced
8. 1 carrot, julienned
9. 3 scallions, thinly sliced
10. ¼ cup cilantro
11. ¼ cup soy sauce for drizzling
12. 1 pinch coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Prepare Capellini Angel Hair LeanPasta as per instructions on pack and set aside.
2. In a sealable plastic bag, combine the shrimp, 2 tbs. oil, sriracha sauce and garlic. Seal and toss bag to coat the shrimp. Marinate at least 1 hour in the fridge.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high. Arrange the shrimp in a single layer and sear on one side for 2 minutes; flip and sear 30 more seconds. Remove from pan and set aside.
4. To the pan, add the last tbsp. oil and the diced red bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper and saute for 2 minutes, until crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
5. In each lettuce cup, add the Capellini Angel Hair LeanPasta. Then add the red pepper, followed by the carrots. Add 3 or 4 shrimp per cup and garnish with scallions and cilantro.
6. Drizzle a little bit of soy sauce into each one.
Your spicy shrimp lettuce cups are ready to serve. BON APPETIT!