Prawn Cocktail Salad is a classic and all time favourite dish. Try this dish along with Fettuccine LeanPasta to try something that you could savour for long.
Total Time: Prep to Eat under 5 mins
1. 1 packet Fettuccine LeanPasta
2. 250g Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
3. 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
4. 2 tbsp. tomato ketchup
5. 2 tbsp. low fat mayonnaise
6. 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
7. 2-3 dashes Tabasco sauce to taste
8. 300g cooked peeled prawns, defrosted
9. Pinch of smoked paprika
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Prepare Fettuccine LeanPasta as per instructions on pack and set aside.
2. Toss the iceberg and parsley together and place half in the base of 2 glass serving dishes.
3. Mix together the ketchup, mayonnaise, Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces then stir in the prawns.
4. Spoon half the prawn mixture into the serving dishes and top with the remaining lettuce.
5. Add Angel Hair LeanPasta to the mixture. Finish with the remaining prawns and sprinkle with smoked paprika.
Your prawn cocktail salad is ready to serve. BON APPETIT!
For Alternatives: You could skip adding ketchup to the salad as it has high sugar content. You could also add sour cream or yogurt on top to give it a more refreshing taste.